2 Channel Wireless Output Module, RF160
2 Channel SMART RF Wireless Output Module - 433MHz
The 2-Channel Wireless Output Module is an advanced 433MHz transceiver that can be used as a remote control panel output. The control panel manages the output through RF120 and or RF121 Smart RF Receivers. The unit is compact so it can easily fit inside a gate controller cabinet or can be mounted easily to most surfaces. The wide operating voltage of 9 to 28 volts AC/DC, makes it versatile to power from third-party controllers or power supplies.
Note - The RF112, RF113, and RF160 Smart RF devices require at least one Smart RF Receiver (RF120 or RF121) to operate. They are not compatible with other base stations.
The 2-Channel SMART RF Wireless Output Module is an advanced 433MHz RF transceiver with 2 independently controllable relay outputs. Output functionality is configured via panel programming, and any number of RF outputs can be used, up to the maximum number of outputs supported on the panel.
The panel must be fitted with one or more RF120 and/or RF121 Smart RF Receivers (V2.51or higher).
The unit is compact enough that it can easily fit inside a gate controller cabinet or can be mounted easily to most surfaces. The wide operating voltage of 9 to 28 volts AC/DC makes it easy to power from third-party controllers or power supplies.
The 2-Way communication protocol is encrypted with rolling code and anti-substitution technology making the RF160 an ideal choice for controlling gates, garage doors, lights, or security systems.
- The receiver should be mounted on a vertical surface with at least 30cm clearance from metal objects.
- Avoid mounting the receiver in areas with significant metal or electrical wiring.
- Avoid mounting the receiver in areas where it may be exposed to moisture or high humidity.
- Reception distances are generally improved with higher mounting locations and with no metal objects near the unit.
- If the range is not achievable due to environmental or specification limitations then look at relocating the unit to a more appropriate location.
The RF160 box contains the following parts.
- 2 Channel SMART RF Stand Alone Controller
- 1 x Antenna Instruction Sheet
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- They say "Plagiarism is a compliment" but "if you lick the icing off someone else’s cake, you will never be nourished."
- Note that some information for this listing is taken directly from manufacturers marketing materials and their specification sheets., but anything that doesn’t match manufactures exact and freely available works is copyrighted by Cheap Alarm Parts, layout, images, fonts, order, punctuation and visual presentation etc
- If we find our original works on a competitors website, we will enforce our copyright and pursue an 'account of profits' to the full force of the law (ie, you might need to pay us some royalties). Nasty I know - but dude - It's sad we actually even need to write this!