Bosch B308 Octo Output Module for 2000/3000
The B308 Octo Output Module is a 8 point programmable output expander for the Bosch 2000/3000 panels with a SDI2 bus.
B308 Octo Output Module for 2000/3000
- Programmable output functions.
- Easy to read switch addressing.
- Provides eight Form C relays.
- 1 A at 5-24 VDC relay contact rating.
- Allows remote control of outputs.
- Available from Cheap Alarm Parts.
The B308 Octo-output Module is suitable for applications requiring Form C outputs to operate auxiliary systems or to display fire system status at remote annunciators. The B308 can interface with building components such as HVAC, door lock releases, and stairwell pressurization for complete system control and monitoring. Industrial, commercial, and institutional facilities are typical installations for the B308 module. The eight onboard outputs can be programmed to activate on system alarm, system trouble, individual zone or point faults, and through remote control by authorized users.
- Solution 2000
- Solution 3000
|Voltage:||12 VDC nominal|
|Current:||Alarm: 150 mA (22 mA for digital section + 16 mA per energized relay)|
|Relay outputs:||Dry contacts rated for .001 to 1.0 A at 5 to 24 VDC (resistive load).|
|Dimensions:||2.9 in x 5.0 in x 0.60 in (7.35 cm x 12.7 cm x 1.5 cm)|
|Temperature:||0°C to +49°C (+32°F to +120°F)|
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- They say "Plagiarism is a compliment" but "if you lick the icing off someone else’s cake, you will never be nourished."
- Note that some information for this listing is taken directly from manufacturers marketing materials and their specification sheets., but anything that doesn’t match manufactures exact and freely available works is copyrighted by Cheap Alarm Parts, layout, images, fonts, order, punctuation and visual presentation etc
- If we find our original works on a competitors website, we will enforce our copyright and pursue an 'account of profits' to the full force of the law (ie, you might need to pay us some royalties). Nasty I know - but dude - It's sad we actually even need to write this!