Bosch RFPB-SB Radion Wireless Panic (one button)
Bosch Radion Wireless Panic (one button) RFPB-SB
- Water and dust resistant.
- Sends panic alarms by user for unique identification.
- Up to 5 year battery life.
- Supervised for low battery and removal from monitored areas.
- Two reduce false activations, use the two button version: Radion Wireless Panic (two button).
- Available from Cheap Alarm Parts.
- Radio panic sends code information if one, or both keys are pressed for more than 600 milliseconds.
- Water and dust resistant. The housing is designed to resist dust and be resistant to water.
- Supervision Radio panic buttons send supervision check-in transmissions to Radio receivers. When connected to a compatible Bosh control panel featuring user definable supervision for panic buttons, the control panel is alerted if the receiver has not received a check-in transmission from an assigned keyfob within the supervision interval.
Radio panic is wireless, single-button, or two-button transmitter that sends a panic alarm signal to the monitoring system. Each transmitter is programmed with a unique code that allows the monitoring system to recognize individual transmitters.
Radio wireless from Bosch provides the range, scalability and exceptional battery life required to ensure reliable performance and superior quality. Advanced diagnostics and multiple device enrollment options make installation and maintenance simple and cost effective. With a complete line of peripherals, Radion provides the flexibility for virtually any application requirement.
|Dimensions:||63.7mm x 35.5mm x 13.0mm (2.52 in x 1.40 in x 0.51 inn)|
|Power/Voltage:||One CR2032 Lithium battery, 3 VDC|
|Battery Life:||Up to 5 years|
|Temperature:||Functional range: -10ºC to +49º(+14ºF TO +120ºF)/ UL only: 0ºC TO + 49ºC (+32ºF to + 120ºF)/ EN 50130-5 Class II only: -10ºC to 40ºC (+14ºF to +104ºF)|
|Environment:||Complies with EN50130-5 Class II|
|Relative Humidity:||Up to 93% non-condensing|
|Use:||Intended for indoor use|
- RF3212E Receiver
- SDI2 Receiver
- Solution Ultima 880
- Solution 16i
- Solution 16Plus
- Solution 64
- Solution 144
- Solution 6000
- Solution 3000
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.