Bosch DS9370 Series Panoramic TriTech Detector
DS9370 Series Panoramic TriTech Detector
- Up to 7.6 m (25 ft) mounting height
- Fully adjustable optics for coverage integrity and customization
- Hinged chassis and base plate for easy installation
- Available from Cheap Alarm Parts
- High efficiency LED and light pipe system for easy walk testing
- First Step processing (FSP)
- Microwave adaptive processing
- 360° x 21 m (70 ft) diameter pattern
|Design:||Modular chassis and hinged mounting base design provide easy access to field setup switches and wiring.|
|Dimensions:||8.9 cm x 17.8 cm(3.5 in. X 7 in.)|
|Material:||High impact ABS plastic enclosure|
|Operating Temperature:||-40°C to +49°C (-40°F to +120°F)For UL Certificated installations, 0°C to +49°C (+32°F to +120°F)|
|Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) Immunity:||No alarm or setup on critical frequencies in the range from 26 MHz to 950 MHz at 50 V/m.|
|DS9370-C:||Complies with Environmental Class II (EN50130-5)|
|DS9370 and DS9370-BEL||10.525 GHz|
|Height Range:||3 m to 7.6 m (8 ft to 25 ft) recommended|
|Location:||Mounts directly to ceiling or to standard 10.2 cm (3.5 in.) octagonal electrical box.|
|Alarm:||Form C reed relay rated at 3.0 W, 125 mA at 28 VDC for resistive loads.|
|Tamper:||Cover and ceiling tamper. Normally Closed (with cover in place) tamper switch. Contacts rated at 28 VDC, 125 mA maximum.|
|Current:||19 mA standby, 39 mA in alarm.|
|Voltage:||9 VDC to 15 VDC|
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.