Bosch DS150i Request to exit REX Pir
Australia Post Satchel - $0.00
Any digital items will be delivered via email.
Request to exit REX Pir
- The DS150i is a passive-infrared detector designed for request to exit (REX) applications.
- The relay output consists of two Form "C" contacts that can be adjusted to latch from approximately 0.25 sec to 60 sec.
- Available from Cheap Alarm Parts.
- The latch time features two modes of operation: resettable (R) and non-resettable (NR).
- The relay can also be programmed to fail safe or fail secure during a power loss.
- You can mount the DS150i on the ceiling or wall and aim and/or mask its pattern for more effective use based on installation needs.
- The DS150i is not designed as the primary means of exit for emergency egress applications.
|Input Power:||12 VDC or 24 VDC or AC; 35 mA at 12 VDC; 38 mA at 24 VDC; 38 mA avg. at 12 VAC, 45 mA avg. at 24 VAC.|
|Standby Power:||There is no internal standby battery. Provide 38 mAh for each hour of standby time required.|
|Relay:||Two Form "C" contact sets rated 2.0 A at 30 VDC maximum for DC resistive loads.|
|Temperature:||-20°F to +120°F (-29°C to +49°C). For UL certified installations, the temperature range is +32°F to +120°F (0°C to +49°C.)|
|Enclosure (HxWxD):||1.50 in. x 6.25 in. x 1.50 in. (3.8 cm x 15.8 cm x 3.8 cm).|
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.