Bosch IUI-SOL-ICON 2000/3000 LCD Icon Keypad
Bosch 2000/3000 Icon Keypad
- Single key arming of alarm system
- Fire, medical and panic alarms
- Easy to use
- Keys are illuminated after 1st key press.
The IUI-SOL-ICON is an 16 zone LCD codepad for use with certain Solution 2000 and 3000 series control panels. It has a protective door and a white blacklight. Easy to recognize icons display system conditions in a simple to view format. Zone status is indicated numerically across the top of the screen.
The codepad notifies users when there is an alarm and when a zone is opened.
Also included are a number of single button functions that allow a user to perform various system operations by simply holding down a button for 2 sec. For example, holding the [#AWAY] key arms the system, holding the  key tests the sirens, and holding the  key tests the strobe lights.
The keypad can be wall-mounted indoors using two to four screws
|Dimensions||7.2 x 12.7 x 2.3cm|
- Solution 2000
- Solution 3000
NOT Compatible with:
- Solution 880, 862, 844, 8xx series
- Solution 6000
- Solution 16Plus
- Solution 16
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- They say "Plagiarism is a compliment" but "if you lick the icing off someone else’s cake, you will never be nourished."
- Note that some information for this listing is taken directly from manufacturers marketing materials and their specification sheets., but anything that doesn’t match manufactures exact and freely available works is copyrighted by Cheap Alarm Parts, layout, images, fonts, order, punctuation and visual presentation etc
- If we find our original works on a competitors website, we will enforce our copyright and pursue an 'account of profits' to the full force of the law (ie, you might need to pay us some royalties). Nasty I know - but dude - It's sad we actually even need to write this!