Bosch CM760B Real Time Clock Module
Great for access control systems and anywhere accurate time stamping is required.
CM760B Real Time Clock for Solution 144 and 6000
- Accuracy better than =/- 2 minutes / calendar year.
- Simple RS485 LAN connection to control panel.
- Local low battery fault indicator and dedicated tamper input.
- LAN monitored, encrypted data and anti-substitution.
- Service keypad connection point included.
- Available from Cheap Alarm Parts.
|Operating Voltage:||10.5V DC - 14.0V DC @ 50mA Stand-by|
|Battery Type:||3V Lithilum button cell type (CR2032 size)|
|Battery Life:||Approx. 3 years|
|Module Connection (RS485 LAN):||Max total LAN length using multi-strand security cable = 300mMax total LAN Length using 2 pair twisted shielded data cable (Belden 8723) - 1200mSee manual for complete wiring instructions.|
|Fixing Method:||The CM760 can be mounted in the MW700, Mw710, MW720 or MW730 enclosures using clip in PCB mounts supplied|
|Accuracy:||Better than +/- 2 minutes per calendar year|
|Temperature:||0o to 55oC Relative humidity 5% to 85% at 30oC non-condensing|
|Dimensions:||115(W) x 86(D) x 30H)mm|
- Solution 6000
- Solution 144
- Solution 16i
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- They say "Plagiarism is a compliment" but "if you lick the icing off someone else’s cake, you will never be nourished."
- Note that some information for this listing is taken directly from manufacturers marketing materials and their specification sheets., but anything that doesn’t match manufactures exact and freely available works is copyrighted by Cheap Alarm Parts, layout, images, fonts, order, punctuation and visual presentation etc
- If we find our original works on a competitors website, we will enforce our copyright and pursue an 'account of profits' to the full force of the law (ie, you might need to pay us some royalties). Nasty I know - but dude - It's sad we actually even need to write this!