Bosch PR114B Internal Smartcard Reader (White) for Solution 6000
Internal Smartcard Reader WHITE for Solution 6000 PR114B
- 40 bit transmission format - 125Khz, with up to 40mm read range.
- Lock Output and Egress Input to simplify wiring.
- Separate indicators show door and alarm status,with built-in sounder providing alarm warning.
- Built-in front and rear tamper protection.
- Anti replay and anti-substitution protection.
- Available from Cheap Alarm Parts.
The Internal LAN Proximity Readers feature the Bosch proprietary 40 bit transmission format and can be used to provide alarm and/or access control functionality when used on the Solution 6000 control panel. Red, green and blue indicators are provided to show area and/or door lock status at all times. The built-in egress input and lock output can be used to simplify the wiring when controlling door access via the reader.
- Solution 6000
|Format:||40bit proprietary, 125Khz|
|Voltage:||10.0V DC - 14.5V DC @ 100mA|
|Temperature:||-30o to 55oC Operating|
|Humidity:||5% to 85% at 30oC non-condensing|
|Dimensions:||74(W) x 23(D) x 116(H)mm|
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- They say "Plagiarism is a compliment" but "if you lick the icing off someone else’s cake, you will never be nourished."
- Note that some information for this listing is taken directly from manufacturers marketing materials and their specification sheets., but anything that doesn’t match manufactures exact and freely available works is copyrighted by Cheap Alarm Parts, layout, images, fonts, order, punctuation and visual presentation etc
- If we find our original works on a competitors website, we will enforce our copyright and pursue an 'account of profits' to the full force of the law (ie, you might need to pay us some royalties). Nasty I know - but dude - It's sad we actually even need to write this!