Bosch CM729B Fingerprint Reader (White)
No keys! No tokens! Just use your fingerprint to open the door! Uses the Solution 6000 LAN.
Fingerprint Reader White for Solution 144/6000 CM729B
- The addition of a CM729B Fingerprint reader to your installation will allow users to turn areas on and off or open a door simply by presenting their unique fingerprint credential to the reader.
- The fingerprint reader features 3D pixel sensing technology and can read virtually any finger; wet or dry.
- The sensor's hard coating protects against scratches, impacts and everyday wear-and-tear and provides in excess of 15KV ESD isolation.
- Available from Cheap Alarm Parts.
Here it is! Direct Bio-metric finger print scanner for Solution the Solution 6000. It connects directly into the RS425 6000 LAN just like a normal keypad.
Access Control is no longer reserved only for larger more expensive systems. The Solution 6000 incorporates proximity technology from Bosch, providing an affordable and effective solution for integrated access control for up to 16 access doors or proximity readers - ideal for mid-sized commercial installations. Available from Cheap Alarm Parts. Compatible proximity readers incorporate entry/exit and lock control built-in.
Bosch provides you with a choice of access control user interfaces including internal or weatherproof external proximity readers, keypads with built-in proximity readers, or for a higher security option, biometric fingerprint readers.
Access Control Features of the Solution 6000:
- Comprehensive access control features including Holidays, Date/Time and Day of the Week Schedules allow you to easily manage your employee access and the arm/disarm functions of the security system. Up to 16 time zones can be set up, with each containing up to 4 time periods. Time zones can be used to automatically arm/disarm your security system at specific times, like automatically locking a reception door at 5pm, as well as controlling user access to doors such as the warehouse after 4pm, or to automatically control outputs, like gates that close automatically at 5.30pm.
What's in the box?
- Module Base Housing
- Module Top Housing
- Mounting Template - 1:1 Scale
- Installer Reference Guide
- Plug on Connection Cable
- M3 x 6mm Hex Screws x 2
- 2mm Hex Key
- Solution 144
- Solution 6000
|Voltage:||10.0V D.C - 14.5V D.C. @ 100mA Max|
|Dimensions:||74mm(W) x 23mm(D) x 116mm(H)|
|Environment:||-30º to 55ºC RH 5 to 85% at 30ºC non-condensing|
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.