Bosch HCT-4, 4 Button Remote 433Mhz Stainless Steel Finish
Bosch 4 Button Remote 433Mhz Stainless Steel Finish HCT-4
- Arm, disarm, panic and relay functions.
- Programmable option buttons (depending on panel type)
- Available from Cheap Alarm Parts
- This remote control is NOT compatible with the Bosch Solution 6000.
- This remote is different to the HCT4-UL remote and is not cross comptaible.
- This remote is NOT compatible with the B810 or RFRC-STR or RF3212E recievers commonly installed on Bosch 3000 & 6000 alarm panels.
The HCT-4 allows you to arm or disarm the security, or send a panic alarm. Programmed with a unique code, each model works exclusively with your security system. Two additional buttons can be used to trigger the two on board relays which can be used to open a garage door or gate. Plastic construction with stainless steel face and buttons.
- WE800EV2 Receiver
- RE005EV2 Receiver
- Solution 880, 844, 862 or Solution 2000 or 3000 fitted with a WE800EV2 receiver
- Solution 16 fitted with a RE005EV2 receiver
Will NOT work with:
- B810 Radion Receiver
- DSRF Receiver
- RFRC-STR Receiver
- RF3212E Receiver
- Solution ICP models
- Solution 16i, 16Plus or 64, 6000
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- They say "Plagiarism is a compliment" but "if you lick the icing off someone else’s cake, you will never be nourished."
- Note that some information for this listing is taken directly from manufacturers marketing materials and their specification sheets., but anything that doesn’t match manufactures exact and freely available works is copyrighted by Cheap Alarm Parts, layout, images, fonts, order, punctuation and visual presentation etc
- If we find our original works on a competitors website, we will enforce our copyright and pursue an 'account of profits' to the full force of the law (ie, you might need to pay us some royalties). Nasty I know - but dude - It's sad we actually even need to write this!