Bosch Solution 6000 3.5" Colour Screen Smart Keypad
- Customizable Installer banner display;
- 3.5” Color graphical display with LED backlight;
- 40bit MiFare smart card reader built-in;
- Alpha-numeric text prompting/programming.
The CP736B Graphic Keypad provides everything you would expect from a State of the Art security keypad and much more. The décor-friendly white plastic housing blends with the most discerning of interior designs. Color-coded, illuminated rubber keys allow for easy identification and operation in all ambient light conditions and provide a positive feel to the user. Red and Green indicators provide easy identification of Armed and Disarmed areas, and a Blue indicator shows door status when access features are in use. The in-built sounder provides audible feedback during system operation and emits a siren sound during an alarm providing early warning. The volume level can be individually programmable for each keypad connected to the system.
The 3.5” graphic color display on the CP736B incorporates the latest pixel technology, which graphically identifies all system conditions at a glance. Variable font sizes and colors are used depending on the situation, with essential information being displayed in large bold font while four or more lines of text can be displayed when additional information is available.
The large text display lets users clearly identify the current operating mode and enhances feedback for simple, trouble-free operations. All programmable system features and options are displayed in full text on the keypad, allowing many parameters to be programmed and configured without referring to the manual.
Brightness levels are programmable via the keypad so that the user can adjust the display to their desired optimum clarity. The keys illuminate with a subtle white glow, and during operation, the keypad automatically switches to a brighter mode for easy use. In addition, the user may have the installer program the keypad to extinguish the lighting when not in use.
Smart Card Reader
The built-in Smart Card reader allows users to present a token or card at the keypad to arm or disarm the system, eliminating the need to remember PIN numbers. In addition, the dedicated Lock and Egress terminals simplify access control applications. This option is programmed by an Installer.
The CP736B includes a customizable banner that appears at the top of the keypad screen, allowing you to personalize every installation with a Site Name, Company Name, or Contact Number.
1. 1x Codepad;
2. 1x Manual;
3. 1x Mounting back plate.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- They say "Plagiarism is a compliment" but "if you lick the icing off someone else’s cake, you will never be nourished."
- Note that some information for this listing is taken directly from manufacturers marketing materials and their specification sheets., but anything that doesn’t match manufactures exact and freely available works is copyrighted by Cheap Alarm Parts, layout, images, fonts, order, punctuation and visual presentation etc
- If we find our original works on a competitors website, we will enforce our copyright and pursue an 'account of profits' to the full force of the law (ie, you might need to pay us some royalties). Nasty I know - but dude - It's sad we actually even need to write this!